Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jan 1, 2011 First day of my Journey









 

January 1, 2011
Weight:  366
Measurements
Waist: 62 ½
Hips: 65 ½
Breasts: 57
Ankle: 11
Wrist: 8 ½
Thigh: 34
Neck: 18 ½
Upper Arms: 21 ½
Clothing Sizes
Dress: 4X-5X 32-24
Pant: 3X-4X 30-34
Skirt: 3X-4X 30-34
Shirt: 4X-5X 32-34

These are my stats for January 1, 2011 When i started my journey, at the time i was going through the process of trying to get my insurance to approve me for the lapband surgery, but they ended up denying me even though i jumped through all their hoops....oh well i think it all worked out better in the end, when i got denied it got me thinking of the sleeve instead, and then i asked my family if they could help me out and they said yes and now here i am a few monthes later and i have my sleeve...woulda still been waiting for surgery if i had to go through appeal processes with my insurance, ugggg that wouldn't have been fun....already been through enough i think....oh well.  I'm going to post the past 5 monthes worth of pics and stats, each in their own blog and hopefully i'll try to keep up with them each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment