Friday, April 29, 2011

I already feel like a new person

I woke up this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, and already at 50 pounds lost since Jan 1, can almost not recognize myself, i look so different, and i actually have a smile on my face now, I'm loving it, oh my god, i just feel great, i wanted to scream in front of the mirror, it was fun....and my clothes they're already fitting so big, its sooooo nice, i can't wait to start going shopping, but i already have a bunch of smaller sizes to last till at least 250.....and then the shopping spree begins, :) my favorite part about loosing the weight, and I'm really good at buying clothes cheap...i always buy clearance that's marked down even more, so i get some great deals don't like spending more then 10 bucks on a piece of clothing, the other day my mom got me some smaller sized clothes at Catherine's some were 90 cents and some were 4.50, and then she also got me a special dress that was a bit more then i would spend myself but she said go ahead and that was like an 80 dollar dress got it for 40 and then another 10 percent off that cause i used my perks card....I love sales....this is just an amazing feeling i love it, love love love it......i am never going back to that 366 pound girl again, never never never, I'm so happy, I had my therapist appointment yesterday, he thinks I'm doing great and he says he's being selfish cause he still wants me to see him so he can see how i change over the month's, but that its up to me, and I'm like yea defiantly still want to see him cause i know I'm going to be going through so many changes it'll be nice to have a therapist during this time, and plus my insurance already approved me for like 11 sessions this year might as well take advantage. 
Oh the food thing issss soooo hard when you got family all around you eating yummy looking meals though, and I'm eating this liquidy yuckness.....but I'm getting through it as best as i can, I'm usually in the living room and they'll eat at the kitchen table, although sometimes they'll still eat right in front of me.....but I just try not to think about it, its a bit hard, but I'll make it about a week and half more till i can have solids, my hubby said he'd make me an egg before he goes to work on my first day of solids, since i suck at making eggs, he makes them nice and fluffy i make them hard and rubbery. 

1 comment:

  1. leslie i'm so excited for you!! you sound great! your gonna have to come for a visit to NC and take me shopping. i need to learn how to bargin shop. lol we have tons of outlet stores here too!! are you able to exercise yet? i am starting at the gym tomorrow with a trainer. i'm really excited! i also posted my hospital pictures. (so scary cuz i have no memory of them being taken) lol drop me an email soon and please post some pictures on your blog of your journey.. i hope your taking some each month..

    ReplyDelete