Friday, May 13, 2011

Size 28 Blue Jeans and cancer sucks

Well damn it to all hell.......my blog from yesterday got deleted this sucks.....it was titled size 28 blue jeans and cancer sucks, and i'm not gonna remember everything i wrote so i'm upset about this.

Well yesterday I tried on some Size 28 blue jeans, I had tried them on saturday too, but they didn't fit yet, still needed a couple inches, well i hadn't lost any pounds since saturday but i decided to try the pants on anyways, and yay they fit...so i still lost some inches even though no pounds....finally today i lost a pound though so i'm happy, my body was probably just adjusting to eating solids. 

The other thing that i wrote about was well cancer, my great aunt who went into surgery to remove her cancer about the same time i had my sleeve surgery just found out she has 3 different types of cancers, and one of them is apparantly hereditary and rare, so the entire family needs to be tested for this cancer ugggg, I had so much more written and i don't remember any of it, this really does suck...had pics too.... :(

1 comment:

  1. This is bad, blogger can be really frustrating at times. I have got my 5 blogs deleted from blogger in the past as well.

    ReplyDelete