Tuesday, May 3, 2011

March 21, 2011 Month 3 of my journey








March 21, 2011
Day 1 of Pre op 4 week diet
Weight 359
Measurements
Waist: 60
Hips: 65
Breasts: 54 1/2
Ankle: 11 1/2
Wrist: 8 1/4
Thigh: 34
Neck: 19
Upper Arms: 21
Clothing Sizes
Dress: 4X-5X 32-24
Pant: 3X-4X 30-34
Skirt: 3X-4X 30-34
Shirt: 4X-5X 32-34

Ok with these pics please ignore the dirty carpet, i just wanted to get the pics taken and didn't clean first...oh well :( 
These were taken march 21 instead of march 1 because early march is when i got denied coverage for the lapband, then went on a 2 week bender....junk food, sodas, fast food....buffet's. I was pretty upset and did bad things....but funny enough didn't gain the weight i lost, or only 1 pound i guess......so i guess that's good....but that 2 weeks did make me realize that sodas are no good for me, i feel like crap when i drink sodas and that's way before ever having surgery.....so they aren't that hard to give up...and also the buffets i ended up going to the food ended up being cold at like each one and i hate cold food...so it was like a punishment for me going to the buffets lol.....although I'm gonna have to get used to eating cold food now since I'm going to have to eat so slow....but I'm sure it will be fine.....but when you get your food cold from the beginning and it was suppose to be hot...yuckkkkkk....is all i can say.  Oh unfortunately or fortunately i don't know i also found this awesome restaurant with my favorite, lemon chicken, uggg i haven't been able to find a Chinese restaurant with lemon chicken since i moved to the dfw area 5 years ago, and finally i find one and its sooooo yummy and i also discovered sushi....oh my god eel sushi is sooooo yummy and that's another thing i shouldn't really have.....or i guess i could get it with less rice.....after I'm at that stage anyways.....but i had to find this restaurant like literally a month or so before my surgery.....

No comments:

Post a Comment