Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Hair Cut and Ears Pierced

Well Yesterday we had a family BBQ, it was me, my husband, my stepson, and my husbands parents.  We invited my brother in law and his fiancee too, but they couldn't make it cause they had a graduation or something to go to.  Well we had a nice time, There was lots of food, and i didn't feel deprived at all, i had just a little bit of everything, and then after we all went to see kung fu panda 2, luckily we were the first ones to see that movie so we got the best seats and then people starting filling the place up.  After the movie i got my ears re pierced because they had closed up on me, and then me and my husband both got haircuts, i got mine a little above my shoulders, its really cute. 
Today I went to the pool with my mother in law and my step son and we had a lot of fun, we all played races who could swim or walk across the pool to the other side the fastest, it was fun and definitely a good workout. 
Oh and i realized that i don't mind sharing with perfect strangers that i had the sleeve surgery, yesterday i told the lady that cut my hair i just lost more then 60 pounds so i needed a change, and i told her i had the sleeve surgery, and then today when i went to lunch with my mother in law and stepson the waitress asked if i didn't like my food cause i didn't eat very much, so i told her i had the sleeve surgery so I'm not able to eat very much.  I've read a lot of people don't really like sharing that information with strangers, but i don't mind, I'm perfectly fine telling people i had the sleeve, and i don't see why not, I'm proud i had it, I'm giving myself a second chance at life having the sleeve.  I'm a sleever and I'm proud. :)  And i hope all you fellow sleevers out there are just as proud of your sleeve as i am of mine. :)
This picture is what i served myself, knowing i wasn't going to be able to finish it of course, just wanted to try a little bit of everything.

This picture is what i wasn't able to finish eating, my husband finished it off for me since he was in the shower while we were eating this was his first plate of food.


These are strawberry canoli's i made for the BBQ got the recipe on theworldaccordingtoeggface blog.

This pic is of my new haircut.


1 comment:

  1. love the pictures.. cute haircut!! those conolis look really good!!

    ReplyDelete