Friday, May 31, 2013

Trip to Indiana and starting Herbalife

Just a quick little update on what’s going on in my life; We went to Indiana for my stepsons wedding, it was such a beautiful wedding, we all love his new wife, she’s the sweetest person you’d ever meet.  We were gone about a week, stayed in Memphis on the way to and on the way back, first time my husband and I have ever taken a vacation.  It was fun, did lots of shopping, found pay by the pound Goodwill's, ended up getting 2 coach purses and 1 vintage Prada, which was pretty cool, and went to antique malls, I love antique malls, they have such neat things, and lots of hidden treasures.  Found lots of goody bags filled with jewelry and beads, I love going through that stuff and sorting it into usable jewelry and stuff I can use for crafts, so that’s been fun. 
We got back a few days ago and I decided way before the trip that I was going to start the Herbalife diet when we got back.  I got my shipment in the mail yesterday and for the two days before I got it I used slim fast that we already had in the house.  We both gained 10 pounds on the trip, that’s what happens when you eat out for every  meal for a week, yuck.  Well I’m pleased with my results so far, in just the three days I’ve taken off 8 of those pounds, so I’m really happy. 

I’m going to be adding some recipes for my Herbalife shakes in the next week or so, only made three so far, I want a few more variations before I add the recipes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment