Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5 Weeks Post op and other stuff

5 Weeks ago today I had My gastric Sleeve Surgery.  There have been some rough patches, I haven't lost the hunger at all, I"m like always hungry, and it sucks sooooo much.  Oh and I happen to be allergic to either my favorite protein powder (click) that I've found so far, or to the yummy Carmel (torani sugar free) syrup I add to it, not sure, and not sure when I'm going to test them separately to see if i have a reaction.  I tried this new Protein powder today called turbo chocolate platinum hydro whey, it actually tasted decent, but unfortunately gave me a really bad stomach ache and made me extremely nauseated, luckily i didn't drink very much before i got the stomach problems.  I have several samples of different protein powders and that was one of them, so luckily i don't have a big container of the stuff.  I'm keeping track of which ones i like, hate, or don't make me feel to good. 
Went to the gym yesterday and did water aerobics for about 45 minutes or so, was going to go again today but unfortunately when we got home last night we came home to a hot house, our ac was busted so today we had to wait around at home all day for the ac people to come look at it and ended up having to spend about a little under 300 on it, which uggggg we don't have right now, well we luckily did only because i hadn't paid mortgage yet, but I'll be able to pay that on Thursday, but that 300 dollars was suppose to go to get a new lawnmower Thursday, our 1 and a half acres is growing like crazy, haven't had a lawnmower in a long time, but hopefully we'll still be able to get one soon... but any extra money we had we were going to put towards our minivan cause that eats away all our  money, at 700 a month, so we got it down some, and we should hopefully have it paid off this year if nothing else breaks, so yea the extra money we were going to be putting on the van went to the ac being fixed and to the lawnmower, so that sucks. 
Oh and also you'd think being 60 pounds lighter would give me more energy, but no, my back kills me when i do anything, just doing dishes, or sitting, or standing or cooking, uggg, my lower back just hurts, and my left hip, and my left leg, and my legs feel wobbly or something when i walk, its weird, maybe my thyroid levels are off again i know that causes me all kinds of pains and problems, but luckily today i went in for blood tests for my thyroid so I'll hear back from my doctor soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment