Friday, May 27, 2011

We All Have Our Bad Food Days

Well as per the title I had a bad food day yesterday.  I didn't eat alot, i just ate the wrong kinds of things.  My first meal was apple bees, I went out with my mother in law, we went to the gym (did water aerobics, pool ended up closing early on us to clean it, at least we got 30 minutes in, we usually like to stay at least an hour.), and then to try on clothes at Ross and then went for lunch, at apple bees we shared an appetizer trio, which consisted of pork won ton tacos, sliders, and chips with spinach and artichoke dip.  I had 1 won ton taco, 1 slider no bread (ate a little more then half of the meat) and maybe 5 or so chips with the spinach and artichoke dip, I've been getting better at not drinking while eating or after eating, but i still like to order a water just in case i need it, sometimes I'll take a small sip after I'm done eating.  So then my next meal, it was date night, my hubby ended up coming home from work early, which i didn't know he was coming home early so it was lucky that we both pulled into our driveway at the same time, otherwise i woulda been a little ticked off if i had stayed out later and he was there already when we were going to be going out.  He swears up and down that i told him to come home early for date night, but the way i remember it is since he had come home early on wed i figured he wouldn't be able to come home early on Thurs so we were just gonna do dinner and shopping and miss the movie, but oh well.  We went to eat at this Mexican restaurant in our town, don't remember the name, we ordered the botana platter to share, and he ordered and extra chicken enchilada, the botana platter came with taquitos, nachos, small pieces of a quesadilla, and sour cream and a cheese bowl, oh and there were chips and salsa before food came out.  I know i shouldn't have, but i did have some of the chips and salsa before food came out, i didn't have that many and i would break the chips up into small pieces so it would take longer to eat 1 chip.  I had one of the small taquitos, 1 of the slivers of a quesadilla (this thing was tiny, like smaller then the length of a pinkie finger and about as wide) and about 3-4 of the nachos.  After that we went to CVS and i got a great deal on finger nail polish, got 6 variety's of colors originally 6 something a pop, on sale for 4.99 each, but each also came with a 4 dollar ECB bucks, so ended up only being 99 cents each, also got a low calorie gator aide, about 20 calories a serving, figured I'd save that to drink after the 30 min from eating, and my hubby got some gum that ended up being free cause you got back the same amount in ECB bucks, and he got a buy 1 get 1 free deal on regular Gatorade for himself.  Then we went to Dollar Tree and got 48 dollars worth of stuff, going to make little gifts baggies for my stepsons, father in laws, and brother in laws birthdays, all coming up, we're celebrating them all on June 18 at Dave and busters.  And also got some stuff for Saturday cause we're doing a BBQ.  Then after Dollar Tree we went to the movies, and saw Hangover 2, it was pretty good, funny as hell, even my husband liked it and he typically hates those kinds of movies, he only covered his eyes and ears a few times, he hates when people get embarrassed.  Then we were both hungry after the movie, so we got some dollar menu things at taco bell, had a burrito (just beans, meat and cheese burrito, no rice) and just ate the insides out of it, didn't eat all the insides, just some, and gave the rest to my husband and he had his own burrito too, and we shared a thing of nachos, i only had a few maybe 4-5.  So anyways going out to eat 3 times in 1 day is definitely not a typical day for me, and yes there were bad choices made, but i figure as long as I'm not eating like that everyday i can indulge every now and then, hell i even still lost a pound today, but i did feel a bit bad at the end of the day for eating so crappily, maybe if i had only done one of those meals that day it wouldn't have been so bad, but i was out all day, plus it was date night.  Oh yea and as of today i can actually wear my size 28 jeans, before i could put them on but sitting down was uncomfortable, now i can sit in them just fine, and not have to suck in my stomach to put them on, so that's awesome, currently weigh 303 which is the weight i was when i had my gallbladder surgery before i met my husband, the weight that my great aunt harassed be about right when i woke up from surgery, the stupid unprofessional surgeon told her my weight when he had no right to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment