Monday, May 9, 2011

Lonely today and yummy protein powder finally and other stuff....

Well today was my first day in 3 weeks being completely alone other then my furry family.  My mom was here with me for three weeks, and my dad was here one of those weeks and my husband was with me for 2 weeks, my parents left Friday just in time for my husband to be with me for the weekend, so today is truly my first alone day in 3 weeks.  I got a little depressed, and sad and lonely earlier, but it'll get better.  I'm already feeling alot better actually.  I found a yummy protein shake that i actually like, the click protein powder, its coffee flavored and super yummy, its a bit strong for me, but i just add a little extra milk/water and then add some sugar free zero calorie Carmel flavored torani syrup and it taste just like a Carmel frappachino from Starbucks, yum oh....i got super hyper after drinking it, and did some exercises, just random little exercises, didn't time it or anything, just did them till i felt OK that's enough.....so couldn't really go that long, but that's OK, cause gotta start somewhere. 
What I've eaten so far today, breakfast i had one frozen gogurt yummo.....thanks sexypoet for the suggestion.  Tried the fruit punch flavor and the strawberry watermelon both really yummy.  been drinking my water of course, always have a glass full of ice water with me, and had a click Carmel protein drink for lunch, planning on making some bites from http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/  website, I'm going to make my own variation for dinner tonight/breakfast for tomorrow.  I'll let you all know how they turn out....:)
Here's a pic of my Husband who I love so much, but can be a really big pain in my butt at times. :) 
Here's two of my furry babies, more pics to come soon.  The black and white Boston terrier is Skaro named after my husbands favorite show doctor who, its some planet or something in the show not sure what exactly, but i thought it was a good name for him.  And then the brown one over there biting herself is one of my baby girls, her name is Daisy, she was already named when we got her, she was the first dog we got as a couple, I had another dog before her named Dolly she was my baby girl my everything, she saved my life, unfortunately she developed back problems and we lost her last year, and that's when skaro came into our lives, he was in a pound about to be put down and we took him into our home.....and then he ended up getting two of our girls pregnant, so we ended up with 15 puppies, it was crazy, we only ended up loosing one, and we kept 2 of the puppies one from each mommy, and the rest we took to a no kill shelter, unfortunately our carpet and hallway walls will never be the same :( we have to replace the carpet with linoleum or tile or something and fix a hole in the wall the puppies made, but first we have to save for my hubby to have his sleeve surgery.  As much damage as the puppies caused I still think it was worth it adopting him, and keeping my two girls from his litters.....I love all my furry babies so much, they all mean the world to me.  One of the mommy's is blind and kind of slow but she was the best mother those puppies could have she took such good care of her babies, it was so special, i missed the birth of her first one, she ended up having it on one of my chairs in the living room while i was in my bedroom, i felt bad for not being with her, poor girl, she was there whimpering and holding her baby and all the other dogs were around her just watching, and i got her and put her in her area for her to have her babies, and it was so neat, she actually took that first baby and put it into my hands so she could give birth to the second one, it was so special.  She is a very loving dog and loves giving hugs, she really loved my mom alot during the time she was here. 

3 comments:

  1. Side note i forgot to mention one of the mommy dogs has hydrocephalitus....i know i didn't spell that right but anyways that means we can't get her fixed or she could die during surgery....and the other mommy was still a pup and ended up having her first period during the 2 week time frame the new boy wasn't fixed....so yea he really took advantage of his two weeks before he got snipped....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family. Im excited to watch your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually was going to get a boston terrier or a french bulldog.. i ended up with otis instead. (my american bulldog) i love my dogs.. if you havent seen them, check out my other blog.. lots of pics and videos of my fur babies..

    ReplyDelete