Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Gastric Sleeve Journey Video 4 May 14, 2011 and itchy hives

Well this will be my fourth video blog, I think i'm getting a little better at these things.  I have a fifth that i made today, think I'll wait a day or two before i post it though. 
Oh I had a protein shake this morning, mixed in it this coffee protein drink from walmart, and a scoop of click protein powder and torani carmel syrup, and ended up with hives all over, itching like crazy and feeling like needles are poking me all over the place, still feel it and its been a couple hours, it really sucks.  I don't think it was from the click, cause i had that like 3 days in a row a few days ago and don't remember any misserable side effects like this.  I think it might be from the coffee protein drink from walmart, probably allergic to one of their preservatives or something, i don't know, all i know is i'm throwing the rest of that stuff out. 

1 comment:

  1. hope you took some benadryl.. get the liquid ones that they have for kids.. the dose is already measured and it works really fast.. your lucky it was only hives though and some itching.. i used to have some crazy food allergies that would pop up randomly and i would go into anaflactic shock.. i ALWAYS have an eppi pen in my house and purse, just incase cuz you never know!! since i've been taken off all my meds though, i have been ok and no new foods have triggered me. (i am convinced it was med related)

    ReplyDelete