Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 1, 2011 Month 5 of my Journey







May 1, 2011
Weight:  315
Measurements
Waist: 66 ¾
Hips: 63
Breasts: 53 ½
 Ankle: 10 ½
 Wrist: 8
Thigh: 31
Neck: 17
Upper Arms: 21
Clothing Sizes
(note) swimming in the 5X’s 
Dress: 4X-5X 32-24
Pant: 3X-4X 30-34
Skirt: 3X-4X 30-34
Shirt: 4X-5X 32-34

Ok i think my hubby is not taking accurate measurements, cause my waist measurement went up from jan.....ya i don't think so......oh well he tried...lol, i'm just gonna leave it cause no way to tell where exactly he was putting the measureing tape each month, so i'll just continue and just remember it's the best he could do :) I love him.....he's my booger butt :)  He's over here next to me right now eating something yummy a frozen icecream treat....at least it has pecans in it, so its not tempting to me at all not into pecans in my icecream so i told him it was ok for him to eat it in here with me..... 
Oh and i'm currently swimming in my 5X tshirts, and some of my pants are pretty big on me too.....its soooo cool, going to start going through my tubs of clothes i had when i was under 300...i'll have enough to last probably just till i get to 250 and then oh boy the shopping starts.....my favorite part :) 

1 comment:

  1. hey wanted to tell you how proud i am of your progress so far!! amazing job leslie!!

    also want to tell you of something i tried and LOVED! get some gogurt. (whatever flavor you like) put them in the freezer.. YUMMO! so creamy and good, just like some ice cream. the ones i bought had watermelon/strawberry bannana. Just thought i'd tell ya so you could try it too. (since you spoke of hubby eating ice cream)

    ReplyDelete