Monday, April 18, 2011

Its getting close

Well its getting closer to that surgery time, its almost 5 pm right now, i have to be at the hospital at 6 am.  I already took my before pictures today and my weight and measurements, been taking all those since Jan 1.  I'm nervous and excited at the same time, i can't believe I'm finally actually going to have my surgery that I've been jumping through all kinds of hoops to have. 
On a sadder note though my great aunt isn't looking so good, my dad said she had her eyes open but she's unresponsive, so as of right now we don't know if she's going to make it, but I'm keeping her in my heart, and hoping for the best, even if that means she leaves this earth sooner and doesn't suffer.  I have to make my peace with it now, and concentrate on myself right now with me going into surgery, i don't want to let myself stress over it to much, I care for her, and I'm worried and everything, but I know she had a long happy life, and she'll get to be with her husband again once she leaves this world.  She has helped me out so much throughout the years, she paid for my 7 years of college, she bought my first 2 cars, she's paying for my surgery, she was there for me when i had my gallbladder surgery and had no other family to help me, She actually has pictures of me in her house, unlike my grandparents....I love them too, but it upsets me that they only have 2 grandchildren but only have pictures up of my cousin....but not my great aunt, she doesn't care what size i am, she just wants me to be healthy, and proudly displays my pictures in her home.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, cancer sucks.....it takes to many lives and hurts to many people. 
Oh and onto other things, my mom can be so freak en annoying oh my god......seriously.....part of me wonders why i wanted her here for my surgery, at times we fight like cats and dogs and other times we're fine, but man, she can really be a pain in my butt, but i guess it'll be nice to have someone to help around the house while I'm recovering......honestly don't really trust my hubby to do much to help even though he has the next 2 weeks off.....I love the guy lots but he is soooooooooo lazy....
Well i guess I'll end this here.....just passing the time right now......clock is ticking waiting to go in for surgery....can't wait to just have it over with....i really hate pain :(

3 comments:

  1. Im psyched for you! I'll be checking in and thinking of you! You're gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how it all went. Don't worry so much about the pain factor so much.. You will get the really good drugs and won't give a crap. =) Just remember to get up and walk as much as you possibly can and please DRINK SLOWLY!!

    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.. You will do great!! Get in touch with me as soon as you can.. Can't wait to hear about your experience. xo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. been almost a week since your surgery.. hope your doing okay.. please post or drop me an email soon..

    ReplyDelete