Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Goal

My Goal for the month of October is to go 45 miles on my elliptical.  I've been doing pretty good so far, only 4 days in, done it every day.  Time is getting better, going further in shorter times.  Started at only being able to do 6 minutes 2 weeks ago, last week was able to do 15 minutes and this week doing 20 minutes each time, hoping to be up to 30 soon, i'll try to up the minutes by a couple this week, I try to do it at least 1-3 times a day, since i've upped the time to 20 minutes i've only done it once a day, cause its a bit harder on my legs, but hopefully after a few days i'll get more used to it and be able to do it 2-3 times  a day.  Plus i do workouts with a medicine ball, and i've been active in cleaning my house....was depressed for an entire month and it got wayyyy away from me, but i got more energy and i'm more focused and trying to get things done.
The doctors say everything looks good, all my test results are good, and they couldn't see any fibroid tumors, so hopefully when its time to get pregnant I'll get pregnant with no problems, that would be a miracle, and my ultimate goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment