Friday, October 14, 2011

Support Group Meeting

Well I went to my support group meeting Wednesday, hadn't been in 2 months since i was out of town for 1 of those months and extremely depressed for the other month, didn't want to go anywhere or do anything.  I'm doing a lot better now.  The support group was nice, I found out that my stall is normal, I'm right on Que for when people end up stalling, but it looks like its starting to go back down, and I've been working out everyday just about, I really enjoy doing the elliptical, just sometimes i need a take a break cause my knees get to sore, but it seems Tylenol really helps with the pain, which is nice.  Well this meeting they had us all introduce ourselves and tell a little about ourselves, i got so nervous and i was towards the end so i had to wait that entire time thinking about what i was going to say and getting all nervous uggg, i hate that feeling, i never liked to talk in school either.  Well when they got to me i said my name and what surgery i had and when i had surgery and how much i lost and the best part when i said how much i lost everyone was like wow and cool, and stuff so i thought that was the best part of it, i also mentioned that i use the elliptical everyday and i use myfitnesspal to track food and exercise.  I ended up scoring 8 blouses and 7 bottoms and 1 dress from the meeting, i love that we can trade clothes there, it makes it a lot cheaper then having to go buy new clothes every time your size changes, everything looks nice and new and is name brand stuff, so I'm really happy, I also took a bag of clothes that doesn't fit me anymore so someone else will be able to use those.  They also had these ladies that make healthy meals for you, but they have extremely expensive prices, so I'd rather just cook at home, about 6-9 dollars per meal, so crazy expensive, they had samples, their food was pretty good, but no way do we have that kind of money.  They also gave us two sample meals which was cool, we ended up having those for dinner last night, the grilled zucchini was really good, not a fan of the squash though, they were both chicken dishes, one came with a little BBQ sauce that was pretty spicy and the other came with this white sauce that tasted like cucumbers, we ended up splitting both meals so we could both try each others, and the funny part is i liked the one my husband chose better and he liked the one i chose better, so I'm really glad i decided to split them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment