Thursday, November 3, 2011

End of the month goals from october and November new goal


Goal for October drink more water, and go 45 miles on the elliptical. 
End of month goals, have been drinking a ton of water, I’m sure I’m getting in my proper amount, and didn’t quite make the 45 mile goal but I think I still did good considering the beginning of the month I couldn’t even go a mile and by the end of the month I could go 3 miles.  My weekly counts start on the first of the month and end on the Saturday, with the last one ending on the last day of the month, so some of the weeks are only a day or two.
Week 1 .8 miles
Week 2 7.7 Miles
Week 3 5.4 Miles
Week 4 9.4 Miles
Week 5 7.7 Miles
Week 6 2 Miles
Total for October: 34 Miles

New Goal for November
Go 50 miles on the elliptical.
Loose at least 5 pounds, (my weight loss as been non existent the past few monthes) Would love to get down to 266 so then I can have bragging rights over loosing 100 pounds. 

1 comment: