Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weigh in and Measurements November 1, 2011


Note: Just Copied over the same Stats as last month cause i haven't lost any weight, well like 1 pound or something, it fluctuates between 270 and 274.
November 1, 2011
Weight:  273
Measurements
Waist: 52
Hips: 57
Breasts: 50
Ankle: 10
Wrist: 7 1/2
Thigh: 29
Neck: 16
Upper Arms: 19
Clothing Sizes
Dress: 2X-3X
Pant: 2X-3X Jeans 26
Skirt: 2X-3X
Shirt: 2X-3X 18-24
Note: I have been on a major stall for the past few monthes, my weight fluctuates a few pounds up or down, but its basically staying around 273 for now, I really need to get my butt into gear and shape up, I’ve been working out almost every day at least for 30 minutes or sometimes more, they said at the support group meeting that we need to work out 60 to 90 minutes at least for weight loss, so that pretty much sucks, my body doesn’t want to work out that long right now, I can probably manage an hour but I spread it throughout the day, I do intervals of working out 10-15 minutes at a time several times a day, either doing my elliptical which I try to do at least 3 miles a day on or do other exercises off exercise videos from hulu.  My eating habits aren’t that great though, I haven’t managed to get down to the 3 meals a day the surgeon wants me to be on.  Plus I still indulge in things I really shouldn’t be indulging in.  I’m trying to do better, I’ve been drinking a lot more water then I was, I don’t think I was getting enough liquids in, and all I was drinking was wylers light its like crystal light but cheaper and tastes a little better….but I quit that stuff and now just drinking water with the occational cup of coolaide made with splenda, trying to take out other artificial sweeteners and just using splenda.  I have a ton more energy, I can actually run some, not very far but still its an awesome feeling to be able to run, I can walk around our park without being out of breath or in severe pain, I tried it back when I was 366 and oh my god I could barely make it around the thing and my back was killing me, now I can run around a portion and walk and switch back and forth between walking and running and feel fine, no pains at all, and not out of breath, its so nice.  








1 comment: